MERCYLAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
A journey of 1000km starts with a forward step. Mercyland International Schools was founded in 1994 with only four pupils and two teachers. It had a day care and a pupil in the boarding house. The school, since inception has live up to the expectation and vision of the founders, Chief AGO Bankole and his wife Dr. (Mrs.) A.A Bankole, a foremost industrialist and an astute educationist respectively.
The school has continued to maintain 100% excellent performance in the international and state examination. Our students continue to gain admission into top government and private universities both in Nigeria and abroad.
Mercyland international school is located within the quiet environment of the government reserved area (G.R.A) Ibara, Abeokuta, ogun state, Nigeria. The school has employed the unique benefits of its location to train students under congenial atmosphere suitable to learning process.
The decency and aesthetic beauty of our schools environment is ably propped up by the modern architectural design of our building structure, which aids healthy living conditions of the children. We have put in place the following facilities to meet the needs of our students academically, socially and morally.
- State of the art ICT centre with full internet facilities
- Well stocked e-library
- Ultra modern science laboratories well equipped for a level standard.
- Home away from hostels for boys and girls.
- Well equipped medical centre manned by two nurses and two visiting doctors
- Free daily cooked midday meal
- Qualified and experienced human resources
- Well structured vocational centre
- Satellite TV and well ventilated classrooms
- Standby generating set
- Well-equipped kitchen for meal preparation.
- Spacious classrooms with moderate student population