CIVIC EDUCATION JSS1
1a. Define Citizenship.
- State 4 conditions a foreigner must fulfill before becoming a citizen of Nigeria.
- List 4 sources of the constitution and explain.
- Define health according to W. H. O
- List the three determinants of health.
- List five non-communicable diseases.
BUSINESS STUDIES JSS1
1a. What is typewriting ?
- Mention any ten(10) parts of a typewriter.
2a. Give any three (3) ways we can take care of a typewriter.
- Write out the second group of consonants with their signs
- C. A JSS1
- Define Poem
- Write a sonnet on "Home sweet home "
1). Enumerate five farm animals.
2). List four characteristics of poultry birds.
3). What is animal nutrition?
English Language JSSS 1
- What is preposition?
- Give ten common prepositions
- Make (5) sentences from the common prepositions
- 2. Give (5) five words for each sounds /Ө/ and /∫ /
- Provide the PASSIVE form of the following ACTIVE form
- Pilot fly aeroplanes
- Kudirat is cooking lunch
iii. The boys were taking soft drinks when I arrived
- I will write the letter tomorrow
- You sent your daughter Groceries.
SOCIAL STUDIES JSSS1
1a. Define friendship
- List 5 qualities and behaviours that enhances friendship.
2a. Define leadership
- State 5 qualities of a good leader
HOME ECONOMICS JSSS1
- Define family.
- 2. Write three types of family in Nigeria.
- Write five careers in Home Economics.
BASIC SCIENCE JSSS1
1a. State the two classification of living things.
- Briefly explain the characteristics of living things.
2a. Define satellites and give the uses of satellite.
- What is energy and mention five (5) uses of energy.
1a. Mention at least ten (10) Electronic Devices.
- Define Energy and give the S. I unit of Energy.
- What is power? State the S.I unit of power.
2a. Define Information and Communication Technology.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of Internet.
Ecrivez vous cing objects de la maison.
- Explain the following literary terms in Literature:
- Subject matter
IDM JS 1
- What are the FOUR properties of font in Graphics Window?
- Mention (3) Do’s and (2) Don’ts of Chats
COMPUTER JS 1
- What is a printer?
- Mention the types of printers.
- Differentiate between Read Only Memory (ROM) and Random Access Memory (RAM)
1a. What is Bar line(s)?
1b. What are the Note values?
- Discuss Five African/Traditional composers.
1 Deborah and Barak led their people to freedom ---------:---- Judges 4:4 -5:1-31
2 What is repentance?
B Use the repentance story of king David as a good example --------- 2 Sam 11;2 – 12
1a Daruko isori Oro to wa ninu ede Yoruba. (Parts of speech)
1b Lo isori Oro kookan ni gbolohun.
1c Fa ila si idi isori Oro to o Lo ninu gbolohun kookan.
So ohun ti oge sise je
Ko Pataki oge sise marun
Daruko awon ohun elo oge ni aye atijo.
Daruko awon ohun elo oge ni ode-oni ati aleebu won.
MATHEMATICS JSS ONE
- Simplify the algebraic expression: 3(2y - 3) = 5y + 2(3 - y)
- Find the area of the diagram below
- Convert the number 6358 to base five
- 125men can do a piece of work in 120days, how many men will be sufficient to do the same work in 100days?