- Using a ruler and a pair of compass only, construct the following angles separately.
- 15o 90o
- 30o 105o
- 45o 120o
- 60o 135o
- 75o 150o
- Construct a triangle ABC such that AB = 6cm, /AC/ = 11cm and AḂC = 135. Construct the locus l1 of points which is equidistant from A and B. Construct the locus l2 of points which is 4cm from A. locate the point P1 and P2 where L1 and l2 Measure / P1 P2 /.
1 Which of then following is reach account __________ (a) Cash (b) Debtors (c) Creditor (d) Income
2 The allowance given in form of deduction from catalogue price is _______ (a) Cash discount (b) Discount allowed (c) Trade discount (d) Discount received
3 Which of the subsidiary books is used form recording of disposal of fixed asset ______ (a) Purchase journal (b) Journal proper (c) Sales journal (d) Cash book
4 Goods returned to us by kunle a customer, state the use debited and credited
5 Calculate the capital of a business when the machinery cost of N20,000, furniture of 10,000, motor van of N30,000 and the total liabilities of business is 45, 000
On 31st July, 2008, OKA cash book showed a debit balance of N15,
Lit –in-Eng SSS1 A/C
To what extent can Maa Tsuru be described as the architect of her children’s misfortunes?
Ecrivez letter informel a votre pere pour remercie lui pour votre ecole.
CIVIC STUDIES SSS1
- 1. The PVC is important in any election. Discuss in 10 lines stating facts.
Note: All projects to be done in the Notebook.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SSS1/SSS2
Read the summary passage of the 2nd Term Examination (English Language) and answer the set questions on it
- A. Write a brief description of the following concepts:
- Map Reading
- Convectional Signs
- State with examples five importance of map
1). Explain the process and method used to prepare salts.
2). What do you understand by carbon and its compounds?
a). Name five breeds of goats in Nigeria.
b). Discuss the system of management of goat.
c). Briefly discuss the rearing of goat from kidding to market size.
Discuss the following diseases in details.
TIE AND DYE SSS1
- Discuss fabric and list 10 fabric samples.
Define "State" and list out the dates each state in Nigeria was created.
Differentiate between "Firm" and "Industry"
- Which if the following is a commercial service? (a) Transporting (b) Oil drilling (c) Tailoring (d) Barbing
- The tendency for firms and individuals to concentrate on the activities which is of most advantage to them is known as (a) Decentralisation (b) diversification (c) Commercialization (d) Specialization
- The sole purpose of production is (a) Employment (b) competition (c) Consumption (d) Profit
- Commerce developed as a result of (a) Speculation (b) Competition (c) Specialization (d) Trade
- Which of the following classes of occupation would place a commerce teacher? (a) Commercial (b) Manufacturing (c) construction (d) Direct service
1a. Who are middlemen?
- What are the disadvantages of using middlemen in the channels of distribution?
2a. What is credit card?
- List and explain four disadvantages of credit card.
- Differentiate between the functions of wholesaler and retailer in the distribution of goods.
Sss1 office practice
1a. What is an office?
- Mention two differences between an open office and a closed office
- State five (5) functions of an office
2a. List and explain five(5) departments in an organization.
- State four (4) functions of each department in an organization.
- Differentiate between centralization and decentralisation
3a. Define reception in an organization
- List and explain five(5) qualities of a receptionist
- What are the functions performed by receptionists?
TECHNICAL DRAWING SSS 1
Construct a regular octagon of side 40mm and enlarge it by 50%.
- EXPLAIN THE ART OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
- LIST AND EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURES FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING
- EXPLAIN INFORMATION TRANSMISSION
- STATE AT LEAST FIVE SAFETY MEASURES TO BE TAKEN WHEN USING COMPUTER
IDM SSS 1
KEYBOARD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (WINDOWS 7 AND MS OFFICE 2013), PAGE 270, NO 1, 2, 3.
STUDY AND EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- HIGH LEVEL LANGUAGE
- LOW LEVEL LANGUAGE
- MARK-UP LANGUAGE.
FURTHER MATHS 1
1 A binary operation * is defined on the set R of real number by M * n = m + n + z find the
(a) Identify element under the operation * (b) Inverse of n under the operation*
2 If F(n+z)= 6n2 + 5n – 8, find F(s)
3 When F(n) = 2n3 + Mn2+11 is divided by n2+5n+1, the quotient is 2n-5 and the remainder is 30n+16. Find the value of M and N
4 The mean of the number 1, 4, k, (k+4) and 11 is (K+I) calculate the
(a) Value of K (b) Standard deviation
1 Which of the following statement about Archimedes' principle is correct? The up thrust on a body is a measure of the ______(A Mass of fluid displaced (B Weight of the body (C Volume of body (D Weight of the fluid displaced.
2 A car travelling with a uniform velocity of 30ms-1 along a horizontal load over comms to a constant fictional force of 600N. Calculate the power of the engine of the car.
3 A rectangular black of dimensions 2m*1m *0.5 weight 200N. Calculate the maximum pressure exerted by the block on a horizontal floor.
4 Which of the following device convert heat energy to electrical energy.
Transformer (b) Dynamo (c) Thermocouple (d) Thermostat.
5 The working principle of a pressure cooker is based on the -------------- (a) Increase in the volume of steam inside it (b) Complete tapping of heat inside it. (c) Increase in the pressure of the pot. (d) Decrease in the pressure of the pot.
1 Ki ni Ihun gbolohun
A Orisirisi ihun gbolohun melo lo wa?
B ko apere meta – meta lori ihun gbolohun koo kan.
C Fa apola oro-ise apola Oro oruko ati apola soro-atokun Jade ninu apeere re.
1a Write ingredients use in baking cake.
B Write method use in baking cake
CRK SS 1
Outline how we ought to prepare for the second coming of Christ. MT 25:31
What are the 10 character that made Joseph a good leader to emulate (Gen27:1-28; 41;1-57; 45;1-15)
List and explain three secrets of Joseph success as a governor.