Welcome to Mercyland International Schools!!!
It is 16years that a shrewd businessman and his erudite educationist wife in whose symbolic shadow Mercyland International Schools stand today joined the struggle aimed at eradicating illiteracy in our society. Their momentous decision has come as a great beacon light of hope to thousands of children, parents, families, who are in quest of good, standard education.
It came as joyous daybreak therefore, to proclaim inter-alia some of the achievements recorded by this amiable, generation-saver’s venture in the immediate past years.
1.Nigerian children connect’ A Radio/TV Quiz & Debate Competition organized by Tripod Media in conjunction with the Ogun State Government Debate -1st position, Quiz 3rd position.
2. National Teachers’ Association Ogun State organized French competition  -1stposition [college],2nd position [primary].At this the school represented Ogun State at the National Level at Umuahia, Abia State.
3. Winner Miss Olumo Beauty Pageant Children’s day Edition .
4.2010 Children’s day Match past, Ogun state -3rd position.
5. At the Sacred Heart College, Dictionary Drill organized competition 2ndposition.
Children’s Day Celebration 27th May, 2011
Talent Hunt-1st position-Adire Making
1st-Damilola Sanni, 2nd-Tope Opawole, 3rd-Idris Junaid
1. Funto Ewetade, 2.Damilola Sanni, 3.Jumoke Oladitan, 4.Abiodun Odunayo, 5. Bisi Adegoke
Dancing Competition-1st position
1. Ewetade Funto, 2.Samantha Josiah
Beauty pageant -2nd position
Chemical association of Nigeria Quiz Competition for Secondary schools in Abeokuta, we came 3rd.
1. Sodipo Memorial Inter-house sport Invitational Relay
Male relay team-1st position
Female relay team-1st position
2. Ijemo Titun High school Inter-House sport Invitational relay
Male relay team-3rd position
3. Sacred Heart College Inter-House Sport Invitational relay
Male relay team-3rd position
4. Aminat International College Invitational relay
Female team-3rd position
5. Milo secondary school basketball competition in ogun state.
Female basketball team-3rd position
Debate: Numerous 1st position and four second positions.
This year, we look part in some competitive events and won several prizes. Below is a list of some selected events and prizes won:
1. Mathematics competition for all secondary schools in Abeokuta organized by Discovery Help Foundation.1stposition.
2. jago spelling bee competition for all secondary school students in Ogun State. 1st position
3. Essay competition for all junior secondary students in Ogun State.1st position
4. Quiz competition organized by the visionaries at FUNNAB.1st position
5.2012 French competition for all secondary schools in Ogun state organized by National Association of French Teachers.1st position
We became the first school in the state to win the competition for three consecutive years, it will be recalled that we represented Ogun State at the National level last year and we won the second position out of 30 schools and Abuja that took part.
6. From 6th-10th Jan,2012, our student Ogundimu Adeoye represented Nigeria in an academic programme organized for a carefully selected gifted children in Africa. The programme was held in Uganda.
7. Again out of the available 5 slots for Nigeria, Mercyland has won 2 slots to fly Nigeria’s in the African gifted foundation academic programme for African children coming up in Ghana in august this year.
8. In sports our female and male basketball teams won 3rd position in their respective categories of this year’s Milo basketball tournament. On the other hand, our relay team brought home many 1st position prizes.
9. In dictionary drills, impromptu speeches, debate, song ministrations etc., we have carved a niche for ourselves as a great school.
10. 2012 children’s day match past for all primary schools in Ogun State- 1st position
11. 2011/2012 OUTSTANDING WAEC SSCE RESULT
12. 2012/2013 EXCELLENT WAEC SSCE RESULT
13. 2013/2014 OUTSTANDING WAEC SSCE RESULT
Inter School Competitions: We took part in the under listed inter school competitions and won prizes.
- Spelling Bee for Junior Secondary School in Abeokuta - 1st position
- Debate competition (Jnr) - 1st position
- Dictionary Drill (Jnr) - 1st position
- Pick and Talk (Jnr) - 1st position
- Debate competition (Snr) - 1st position
- Quiz competition (Snr) - 2nd position
- Ewi (Snr) - 3rd position
- Spelling Bee (Snr) - 3rd position
- Relay race competition (Boys) - 1st position.
1. 1st position in several debate competitions for both senior and junior school categories.
2. 1st position in ICT Quiz competition organized by NYSC for schools in Abeokuta.
3. Quiz competition held/organised at Folarin Dalley School for all secondary school in Abeokuta and its environs
a. 1st position Mathematics category
b. 1st position English
c. 1st position overall
4. 2016 Tobby Emmanuel Foundation mathematics competition - 2nd position
5. Children in Art Talent Hunt 2016
a. Drawing – 1st Position Junior category
b. Mixed Media – 1st and 3rd position senior category
6. Wole Soyinka International Cultural Exchange Essay Competition – we represented Ogun State.
7. Our male basketball team reached semi finals in 2016 Milo basketball tournament in Ogun State.